2. Do you think drugs would have gotten out of hand if life had stayed simple like to pioneer days?
3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
4. Would you rather eat cheddar or Colby cheese?
5. What color car(s) does your family drive?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Being male, no.
2. Drugs were out of hand in the pioneer days. Opium, tobacco and marijuana were unregulated and cheap. If anything drugs have gotten more under control in the last few centuries. So now that legalization seems like regression doesn’t it?
3. Fortunately no, and since I don’t drive I hope my chances are slimming.