1. How do you think life was different in the pioneer days when there were no furnaces and no running water?
2. How do you think human feet were different before shoes were created?
3. Haver you ever seen a bird’s nest with baby birds in it?
4. Do you think it is O.K. to lie sometimes?
5. What is (was) your mother’s maiden name?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. There was no way to heat yourself and bathing was difficult, it sucked.
2. Probably more tough and callus-y.
3. Yes, several, unfortunately one of them was on the ground and we had no way of putting it back up.
4. No, I really don’t, it’s okay to not say everything, or to say you won’t tell, but I don’t like lying.