1. Do you like to eat lobster?
2. Does your family own a truck?
3. Where does your father work?
4. How old were you when you quit believing in Santa Claus?
5. How do you think students feel when they get bad grades on tests?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. No, lobster is the shellfish I least care for, and I’m not the biggest fan of shellfish.
2. Up until a few months ago we did, but it is no longer.
3. At a motel, which he owns.
4. I never believed in Santa.
5. Bad if they care about their jobs, indifferent if they are, and good if they are malicious. It really depends on the teacher.