1. What do you think is the biggest problem in this school?
2. Can you remember what you wore for a halloween costume in the second grade?
3. Have you ever touched a real cow?
4. What is the best number of children for a family?
5. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. The biggest problem in school is the students.
2. I was a clown I think.
3. Yes, I have touched several.
4. My guess based on most families I’ve seen is four.
5. Too long ago, about five months.