1. Do you think life was less fulfilling in the days before nation-wide newspapers were available?
2. What are you going to do this (next) summer?
3. Did you like Teddy Bears when you were a child?
4. Why do you think Indians did not use guns to hunt?
5. What is the most interesting thing you learned in school this week?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Again it depends on what fulfilling means to you, but I would say no.
2. I will be moving and broadening my company.
3. Yes, I had a few.
4. Because they did not have the technology to do so, or they didn’t adapt their hunting techniques when guns were brought over.
5. I am no longer in school.