1. Who is the head librarian at this school?
2. Do you think a lot of students in the school use drugs?
3. What do you think about having your hair permed?
4. Name one good thing about running two miles?
5. When are you most likely to not pay attention when you should be paying attention?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. I no longer go to school and don’t know.
2. At the school I went to I think about 87% of students did. (actually I’m positive)
3. I wouldn’t really like it, I’m fine with my hair.
4. The ability to run two miles.
5. I don’t not pay attention when I need to.