1. How tall do you think your science teacher is?
2. Do you know how to change a tire?
3. Do you like grilled food?
4. Do you think flowers make a nice birthday gift?
5. Do you think life was better in the pioneer days when people only new a small group of people?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. I currently don’t have a science teacher but the last ones I had were about 5’10” and 6’2″ I believe.
2. Yes, I do know how to change a tire, but sometimes the cars toolkit makes no sense.
3. Yes, but not more than any other type of preparing.
4. Depends on who is getting them and if you are getting another gift as well. What I’m saying is, I would get them for somebodies birthday.
5. Knowing a small group of people sounds nice, but the diseases and other problems that come with being a pioneer doesn’t sound too appealing.
Excellent blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on
everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a
paid option? There are so many options out there that
I’m completely confused .. Any ideas? Thank you!
Not sure why you would ask me when I’m using the wordpress free blogging service.