1. Do you think the set up in your state for getting driver’s licenses is good?
2. Are you a lucky person?
3. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
4. Do you think teachers should talk to parents with the students present?
5. Do you think window shades are needed in houses?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. I have no idea, I don’t have and don’t want a license.
2. No, but I’m not unlucky.
3. I own one pair of shoes.
4. That depends on what they’re talking about.
5. Yes, I’m not even sure windows are necessary.