1. What do you think it the biggest problem in the U.S.?
2. Have you ever been at a football game where it got very cold?
3. When parents get divorced, who should the children live with?
4. Do you have a long cord on your telephone?
5. What are your school colors?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Every answer I would give would be wrong.
2. I’ve never been to a football game.
3. Who ever the better parent is.
4. We have one with a very long cord indeed, but most are wireless.
5. When I went to school they were purple and gold.