1. Have you ever seen a rainbow in the sky?
2.What should a person do if people are always spelling his/her name wrong?
3. Have you spent much time on a farm?
4. What is something that makes you feel good?
5. Think about this month last year. was your hair longer or shorter than it is now?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Yes, I have seen lots of rainbows.
2. Correct them politely, and if some business does it ignore them.
3. Not much time to be honest.
4. Not very much honestly. I guess food and work are the only things that do now.
5. Probably about the same, I just got a hair cut so all my growth is for naught.