1. How old do you want to be when you get married?
2. Which would you rather drink for lunch: milk or soda?
3. Do you like to chew gum?
4. If you had a 14 year old daughter, how late would you let her stay out on a school night?
5. Do you know how to swim?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Under 25, and obviously a few years older then I am now.
2. Depends on the lunch, mostly soda, but sometimes milk just goes better with what I’m eating.
3. Yes, wrigly’s Double-Mint.
4. As late as it takes her to realize staying out late sucks. Or ten.
5. I just found out yesterday that I know how to sink slowly.