1. How old do you think your principal is?
2. Why do you think indians wore feathers?
3. Do you like exercise?
4. What is one way you think the world will be different in 100 years?
5. Have you ever been playing an outside sport when the sun started to go down and you couldn’t see well?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. I no longer have a principal.
2. Because they symbolized powerful animals that gave life from their flesh or were great hunters.
3. Sometimes, not in copious amounts.
4. Technology will be through the roof, as in computers.
5. That happens all the time, though I’m not sure I was playing a “sport” or not.