1. What size shoes do you wear?
2. What is something that makes you feel ashamed?
3. What colors do you look best in?
4. If you find a cricket in the sink at home, would you squish it or throw it outside?
5. Why do you think some students talk back to teachers?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Twelves, sometimes half larger or smaller depending on the brand.
2. When I say words or get my facts wrong.
3. I think black, white, or a light red.
4. Depends, if it’s an aggressive cricket I kill it. If it’s passive or there is an easy way to trap him near by I’ll try to put him outside.
5. Because they are ignorant, stupid, and crave attention.