1. What did you do on your last birthday?
2. Is (Did) your school swim team winning (win) a lot of meets this year?
3. Did you ride the bus to school this mornings?
4. How do you think a teacher feels when a student is well behaved?
5. Why do you think children like to listen to stories?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. I got presents, and set off fireworks.
2. My school has never had a swim team.
3. I haven’t gone to school in almost a year.
4. Probably pretty good, I bet they like the student more.
5. The same reason most people like stories. To escape and be entertained.