1. Do you like to use the dictionary?
2. What is (are) the main street(s) in your town (city)?
3. Have you ever ridden on a train?
4. Do you think day care workers get paid enough?
5. Do you think lawyers ever talk people into suing?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. The huge amount of dictionaries I own will attest to my love for them.
2. Highway 67-90, going right through town.
3. Yes, back and forth from the state capital.
4. I know nothing about how much they get paid but I hope they think they do.
5. I am positive it has happened, the frequency I am unsure of.