1. What do you think is the biggest problem in this school?
2. Can you remember what you wore for a halloween costume in the second grade?
3. Have you ever touched a real cow?
4. What is the best number of children for a family?
5. When was the last time you had your hair cut?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. The biggest problem in school is the students.
2. I was a clown I think.
3. Yes, I have touched several.
4. My guess based on most families I’ve seen is four.
5. Too long ago, about five months.
1. They’re run by the government. If you don’t believe me, ask the honor student who was suspended for having Aspirin in her purse.
3. Yes–it’s not hard when you’ve lived in Wisconsin.
4. If the first child is the spawn of hell, 1. If s/he’s not, 2.
5. About 4 years ago. I asked to have a little trimmed off the ends. I looked in the mirror to find that my mid-back length hair was cut to my shoulders in less than 2 minutes.