1. Would you rather join the Army, Navy, Marines, or Air Force?
2. Do you think women should be drafted?
3. How do you feel about Sandra O’Connor being the first woman on the Supreme Court?
4. What did you do last night?
5. Do you have a girlfriend (boyfriend)?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. I maintain that the Marines are part of the Navy, so I’ll say the Army, because I don’t really like flying or being on a boat.
2. If men are drafted, women should be drafted. That is if they are both allowed in the Military as they currently are.
3. I don’t really feel anything about that, I don’t care if the Supreme Court is filled with men or women as long as their human. (and are good people)
4. I played frisbee and watched Star Trek, then I went to sleep.
5. Not currently.