1. What would be a good name for a first born son?
2. What was the last book you read?
3. Who do you think will play in the Superbowl this year?
4. If you had three wishes what would they be?
5. Have you ever pulled weeds in a garden?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Lewis, Ezekiel, Vladimir, David, or John. (Howard?)
2. Depend on the definition of last either “No country for Old Men” or “The Guns of the South”.
3. I have no idea, I don’t even know the team names, I don’t watch football.
4. Freedom, peace, and love. For me first of course, but for everyone if possible. (this is assuming I can’t wish for more wishes in which case I would and then wish for much more frivolous and petty things)
5. Yes, and I got a dime a weed from my parents.