1. What is your favorite meal in the school cafeteria?
2. Is it a good idea to have a pop machine for students to use during school?
3. What did you have for breakfast today?
4. Are you afraid of spiders?
5. Do you think poor people are happy?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. When I went to school it was pizza.
2. I hate the idea of giving anything remotely good to students seeing as I graduated two years early just to get away from them so, no.
3. I didn’t have breakfast today, I had a bagel and some eggs at one o’clock. (I got up at eight)
4. Not until they’re on me.
5. Depends on the poor person. I’m sure some are and some really, really, aren’t.