1. Do you have a dog?
2. How long do classes in your school last?
3. What kind of pop do you like the best?
4. Do you like using cordless telephones?
5. Do you think voting is a privilege?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1.No, but I have had a dog.
2. When I was in school they shifted from 45 minutes to an hour.
3. I like Dr. Pepper.
4. I don’t use corded telephones at all, so if that’s any indication…
5. As opposed to other countries, yes certainly, voting is a wonderful privilege; but in this country, I think that most every one should have to vote and be educated on the subject of the vote.