1. Have you ever broken a window?
2. Do you think checking accounts are a good idea?
3. How often do you wash your face?
4. What do you do at your house when the power goes out?
5. Do you use encyclopedias very often?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Yes, when I was little I fell out of one when bouncing on a bed.
2. Yes, they are better than credit accounts.
3. Once every few days of so, unless I did something that warrants a face washing.
4. I would usually write on my laptop, or if it’s too bright or dark outside, go outside or sleep.
5. Yes, I have tones and I look at them all the time.