1. How old were you when you started cutting your own fingernails?
2. Have you eve seen a building burning down?
3. Who is your favorite teacher?
4. Do you have any younger sisters?
5. If you could live in any place in the world where would you live?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. I never really stared cutting them, I just tear them, but the first time I used a nail-clipper I was about 6 or so.
2. No, well sort of, but it was a building made to be burned down and as such didn’t have much structure and didn’t take long to burn.
3. I have no favorite teacher as at the moment I don’t go to school.
4. No I don’t.
5. I’m not sure I would want to live anywhere that is not open to me right now.