1. What kind of animal would you most want to be?
2. If you could eliminate one world problem, what would it be?
3. What important person form history would you want to meet and talk to?
4. How do you feel about school?
5. How many kids do you want to have?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. I’d like to be a Komodo Dragon.
2. Bigotry, defiantly bigotry. (or hunger, but food tastes so good, maybe death, but then we’d all become insane, screw it I’ll stick with what I got)
3. I’ve got a couple: Patton, Rommel (but only if I could speak german), MLK, and Lenin (and some others too obviously). But I think I’d most want to talk to Thomas Jefferson.
4. I like the education, I hate the people.
5. How many I want and how many I can handle are two different questions, one of which will answer the other at some point. So if I can’t handle more than 2, I don’t want more than 2, the same goes for any other number.