1. If you could be anything in this world, what would you want to be?
2. How old were you when you started kindergarden?
3. How would your life change if you were named Mr. or Miss Universe?
4. Do you like to walk in the rain?
5. What would you do if you won 32 million dollars?
ANSWERS By: Austin Smith
1. Like a “thing”? I would be a mushroom in a remote part of south america and just chill. (or and eagle, that would be cool to) (perhaps a desk, a nice one that doesn’t get used)
2. I was 5 years old.
3. If that was my name more people would make fun of me. If I got the title much more of my life would be dedicated to working out, as in all of it because my body doesn’t develop muscle easily and looses it fast.
4. Yes I do enjoy walking in the rain, although I prefer a drizzle to a downpour.
5. I would spend a quarter of it frivolously, give half to my family and use the rest to start or beef up my business (depending on when I win it).